Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and apply!
A full time technical project manager who can be hands on with multiple very highly visible projects. Working between business and programming is the key, must be able to communicate and drive the groups. Key responsibilities are:
1. Hands-on planning and project management
2. Identify and qualifying client needs, KPIs and project scope
3. Owns internal/external communication and execution for designated milestones.
4. Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
5. Test code, review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders
If you are a creative writer, we can turn you into a chatbot coder! Using our in-house tools you can develop custom chatbots, and try them out on real people!. Key responsibilities are:
1. Design and script chatbots using RIKAI's custom platform
Design lessons with our AI chatbot. You will be creating lessons for RIKAI's flagship chatbot 精灵英语.
1. Study the target market and design English lessons
2. Create lesson content
3. Assist in marketing for 精灵英语
Our chatbots are great tools for gathering consumer data. We are looking for someone to gather insights from our projects and develop new business opportunities.
1. Consolidate data acquired from chatbots across all projects and gather insights.
Using our foundational NAP platform we are looking for data scientists and developers with experience of natural language understanding frameworks, dialog systems and machine learning. You will be working directly with the CTO.
1. Work directly with the CTO and our content team to create an internal framework for developing multiple mini programs
Do you want to learn how to write a chatbot? RIKAI Labs is always looking for bright young people to join our team and teach the techniques of building AI chatbots.
Contact our team at email@example.com to find out more and apply!